Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

Jolteon Lv.76



LeafeonLv.87



VaporeonLv.65



EspeonLv.98



UmbreonLv.100



FlareonLv.95



Anyone who can kick my but rate my team and tell me how you would beat me!!Plz



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

8/10 its pretty good but there are so many pokemon who are stronger espeon and umbreon are good and jolteon is decent but the rest of them are just to weak to stand up to a more well rounded team.



how I would beat you... well my saphire team could easly take your team down(even though it wasnt desinded for competitive battling) :



Salamence Lv. 100 (possibly sweep your whole team)



Aggron Lv.98ish (a good tank that can easily widdle down your low hp pokemon)



Gardevoir Lv. 100 (a special sweeper possibly take out your whole team with a hypnosis calm mind strategy)



Sceptile Lv. 92 or somthing (the fastest grass pokemon to my knowlege)



Gengar Lv. 100 (with gengars move set he could take out half of your team, especially with his speed)



so any ways anyone could take down this team with a more well rounded and higher level team. the evolutions of eevee compared to pokemon of the same type dont really stand out very much and all of them have a realivly low hp and none of them have a strong defense... except for vaporeon but its still weak to electric and grass.



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

it%26#039;s ok but mines better



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

it all depends on the moves



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

dude drop vaporion and maybe jolteon



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

i can totally beat you because i have VERY strong legendaries! 5/10!



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

8/10 my spritomb is lv.100 and i have 3 of dem so i would start with dem (bcause there weak 2 no other pokemon)and finish u off with my lv.100 jirachi or my lv.100 arceus.but still good team



..



-



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

Glaceon is missing



Rate My Pokemon Team!!(Pokemon Diamond)?

^_^ I love it!!! It%26#039;s an Eevee party!!! Eevee%26#039;s the coolest!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive