Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate my latest baseball draft please.?

This is my lineup.We get 1 point for singles,2 for doubles,3 for triples and 4 for Hr%26#039;s.Also 1 point for runs and rbi%26#039;s.and 2 points for stolen bases.We also get 10 points for wins and saves as well as 2 points per inning and 1 point per K.



c-johjima,soto



1st-A.Gordon,D.Lee



2nd-Utley,Wigginton,Theriot



3rd-A.Gordon,Glaus,Wigginton



SS-Tulowitski,Theriot



Of-Ankiel,Chris Young,Holliday,D.Young



Sp-Liriano,Bonderman,Gallardo,Lester and I picked up I.Kennedy while Gallardo is on the DL.



RP-Putz,Jenks,T.Jones,Hoffman,Percival



How do you rate that draft.Unfortunately I wasnt able to get Braun with the 10th pick in the draft as he was gone in the 9th spot but I think I still made out ok.What do you think of it?



Rate my latest baseball draft please.?

This is an unusual point system and because you get 2 points per inning pitched just stack up on pitchers. Make trades for pitchers and you will win.



For example, 200 innings equals 400 points but it takes 100 home runs to get 400 points.



Rate my latest baseball draft please.?

Overall the team is good (how did you get Hollday if you picked 10th?...I%26#039;ve never seen him drop that far). I%26#039;d drop some of your bench players and stock up on SP as free 2 points for an inning pitched means you have to try to have the most innings pitched (hopefully it%26#039;s a daily roster change and no max innings) of anybody and you should do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive