Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate my NBA fantasy team and tell me what I can do to improve it?

10 teams, h2h, 4 keepers, 9 cat.



deron (PG), brandon roy (SG), rondo (G), maggette (SF), KG (PF), jamario moon (F), amare (C), yao (C), mo williams (UTL), TJ ford (UTL)



BENCH - sean williams, travis outlaw, childress, jeff green, louis williams, tim thomas



we start 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 G, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 F, 2 Cs, 2 UTL.



could you rate this team 1-10? what can i do to improve? thanks.



Rate my NBA fantasy team and tell me what I can do to improve it?

so it%26#039;s



PG Deron



SG Roy



G Rondo



SF Maggette



PF KG



F Moon



C Amare



C Yao



Util Ford



Util Mo Will



i don%26#039;t like Rondo starting... bench him and put Mo will in his place. Mo gives you a lot of assist... but when TJ gets healthy, start him and place Mo at the Util spot. While Rondo is at the bench, put tim thomas in the util spot for a while... but you have to trade a decent forward... i don%26#039;t like maggette, and jamario should just be at the util spot only.. perhaps you can trade maggette and rondo and childress for a good forward. the likes of caron butler, captain jack, josh howard, mike miller, lewis, artest...



hope it%26#039;ll help. good luck!



Rate my NBA fantasy team and tell me what I can do to improve it?

Sorry but I think your team is just a middle echelon team until you make some trades. For one, there is absolutely NO reason to have 2 top 3 Centers. You have some killer stars and then some guys who doesnt deserve to be on a 10 league team. I think you need to trade Amare or Yao to get a Forward (Caron Butler?)



7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive