Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate me???!!!!!! please?

i know it is a little superficial but i cant help it i need too know rate me 1 being fugly and 10 being DAMN FINE!!! thanx!http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216...



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

i will say 8/10. you look HOT. Woooooo. but dont become too Damn conceited Babyy



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

5



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7 your alright



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

3



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

i gave the url to my guy friend and he gave u a 8.5



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

4. I%26#039;m sure you are a good person, but you%26#039;re not my type. I am also sure alot of guys would think your beautiful.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

Ummm... 1.5.



Your hair and eyes are ugly,and your face is shaped weird.Sorry to be rude about it,but thats my opinion.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

I%26#039;m too old to answer..............



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7..you%26#039;re pretty



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

6



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

Ur a 8.5 at least. Ur pretty hot. Dont worry Im not no 35 year old pedifile. Im 15



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7, You have very nice bone structure and lips but i would suggest using some cover-up around your eyes and nose since it%26#039;s kinda red then maybe get a hair cut that shapes your face more you really have the structure to pull off a lot more than just flat long hair.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

5.5



A 6 if you were not flashing the peace sign



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

uhhhhhhhhhhh you girls need to stop this I mean get some self esteem please why do you care what a bunch of strangers rate you. You look in the mirror everyday you know what you look like. Why do you girls always do this. Guys like girls with self esteem and if you had self esteem you wouldn%26#039;t have to fish for compliments. Your a 10 and if anyone else says diff blow them off.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7



be careful where you post pictures of yourself!



the internet is a pretty nasty place!



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

You%26#039;d probably make it through a few rounds on Top model. I%26#039;ll give you a 7. And her eyes aren%26#039;t naturally red/blue. Hasn%26#039;t anybody ever heard of Red Eye? Jeez. Experiment with a damn camera all ready.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

perhaps you need to put on a better photo? I hate the angle of that photo. i give you 6.5 but i would prefer to see a better photo. Put another photo on and ask the question again if you can.



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

7.5 maybe u did the correct makeup and correct position of the pic u would get like maybe a 8 or somethin ;)



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

8



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

i give you 9, ur pretty as well as ur hair :D



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

6



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

1.....sorry



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

Dont listen to any of these people..youre eyes are beautiful and so are you. IM STRAIGHT..but im just telling you..



Rate me???!!!!!! please?

sry. but i think u hav the weridest eyes. red and blue eyes? werid. without ur eyes ill rate u a 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive