Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate me guys!?

I have brown hair with highlights and brown eyes. I like rock music and hip hop. Like wrestling, talking online, hanging out with my friends, watching One Tree hill and Bad Girls Club, doing hair. I want to be a hairstylist someday. I love cats and chiwawas. I love pirates. My fav. movies are napolean dynamite, pirates of the caribbean 1%26amp;2, spiderman 1%26amp;2, Tokyo drift, The marine, Gridiron gang, and many more! I love fluffy pillows. My fav colors are red,blue,lime green, black, orange and hot pink. My favorite singer is chris daughtry. My favorite band is fall out boy and skillet. Many more things but don%26#039;t have time to type them. Rate me on a scale one to ten.



Rate me guys!?

your a 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive